Friday 3 January 2014

End of day 2, feeling good yet tired!

Okay so I thought I best establish a plan so you all know what I am actually doing.

  • Breakfast - Porridge
  • Lunch - Sandwich / Salad / Soup 
  • Dinner - Meat, Veg and a few carbohydrates (potato / pasta / rice)
  • Snacks - Fruit ( Apple / Pear / Banana ) 
For fluids I will be consuming water mostly, coffee on a morning, diluted juice on occasion

Exercise! I plan do complete at least 3 hours of cardio a week, at a minimum! I will also be doing a few sets of weights to build muscle whilst losing fat. During my normal gym routine I tend to do an hour cardio so this would mean at least three sessions per week if I wish to complete my goals.

I have to admit I have tried all sorts of diets in the past probably much like a lot of people out there, the main things that normally hinder me are;

  • Coke ( tastes good but has so many calories! big no no!! )
  • Take-away ( So easy to pick up phone and order in )
  • Not eating often enough, i often skip meals and then binge later in the day
  • Portion size ( My problem is I actually never seem to feel full, I can eat and eat and eat..)
I believe by knowing my weaknesses I will be able to avoid them.

I am going to try and control my portion size as I believe I will see dramatic results by doing so, below is a picture of my meal tonight. I personally think I gave myself to many potatoes so I will try reduce that next time.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment